Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cordless 18 volt Drill.

Options
  • 12-10-2016 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Im looking for an 18 volt cordless drill preferably De Walt, Makita or Black and Decker etc. Im looking for delivery only deals. I know there are great deals in Homebase at the moment however they are in store only and there is no stores near me. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Im looking for an 18 volt cordless drill preferably De Walt, Makita or Black and Decker etc. Im looking for delivery only deals. I know there are great deals in Homebase at the moment however they are in store only and there is no stores near me. Thanks in advance.

Argos have a Stanley Fatmax on offer for €94. It's actually a rebranded dewalt. For online have a look at screwfix.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fourtwozero

zerks wrote: »
    Argos have a Stanley Fatmax on offer for €94. It's actually a rebranded dewalt. For online have a look at screwfix.

Good deal but unfortunately out of stock in any location near me.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,404 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

zerks wrote: »

I know they're owned by the same parent company, but are they the same drill?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I know they're owned by the same parent company, but are they the same drill?

I have one and it's a great piece of kit,sturdy as hell and the quick chuck is metal instead of plastic so it's a lot more durable.

Advertisement