Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what's all ex Note 7 owners switching to?

Options
  • 12-10-2016 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

So what's all ex Samsung Note 7 owners switching to? I'm curious :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

So what's all ex Samsung Note 7 owners switching to? I'm curious :)

I came from a note 4 and was going for a note 7 until the scandal hit. I ended up going with the S7 Edge and I must admit it's an excellent device. Really can't fault it at all. I didn't really use the S Pen much so it wasn't too much of a loss for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭CJmasgrande

I came from a note 4 and was going for a note 7 until the scandal hit. I ended up going with the S7 Edge and I must admit it's an excellent device. Really can't fault it at all. I didn't really use the S Pen much so it wasn't too much of a loss for me.

I'm very sane but I've just been contemplating on the S7 edge or the S7 edge plus. I never use the pen on the Note 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Not a clue.
    It really is an amazing phone. There is no other phone with the specs to match and having waterproof, stylus, big screen, fast charging, usb-c, iris scanner, great ppi.

I've a feeling it'll be something unusual again, I had the Oppo R7plus with it's 6in screen before it and it was a great phone. Maybe something from a brand like that again.

Good thread idea btw

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭HibernianRunner

I'm back to my note 3. I'll probably wait to see what the S8 will be like.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

Good Thread Idea. I'm thorn. I had Note 4 Edge and edge was actually great feature on that no other samsung did. but sold it to get note 7.

I'd go back to it in a shot! But it's not an option. I have Gear S 3G watch. Tempted try that and go cold Turkey without fone for few weeks. Might be interesting to go off apps grid we all addicted too. But it's broken. Can't only charge it when a clamp and samsung refuse to fix it!

My problem is i want best out there and note 7 was it. without that is rather wait. Google Pixel XL if find way to get it.

Or might give in and get S7 Edge 64GB and least it likely be able use Smartswitch restore n backup.

• Advertisement
Advertisement