Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Financial Maths and Economics NUIG

Options
  • 11-10-2016 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm a 6th year student and I'm researching college choices at the moment. I've mainly been looking at the Financial Maths and Economics course in NUIG,BESS in TCD and Economics and Finance in UCD.
    I was wondering if anyone would have any advice on the financial Maths course in NUIG,like what difficulty is it? I've heard the Maths is quite tough. I really enjoy Maths in secondary school but I don't know if I have what it takes to study it at 3rd level. I'd be generally getting a H3 (B2) in exams but this may change as I'm putting much more time in to my studying Maths this year!
    I was also wondering about the employability of the BESS course and the economics and Finance in UCD.
    If anyone would have any advice about ye these three courses that would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,020 ✭✭✭Ficheall

What's H3?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Oif.Ace

Ficheall wrote: »
    What's H3?
    It's 70%-79%. It's the new grading system they're bringing in this year. The H stands for higher level.

Advertisement