Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What cork secondary schools teach Japanese as a subject in class ??

Options
  • 11-10-2016 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

im doing my junior cert this year and I would like to do Japanese for the leaving cert but my school doesn't teach it as a subject. What schools in cork city or around cork teach Japanese as a subject?? Or are is there anywhere I could learn Japanese outside of school? Thanks!!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Scroll down this page a little bit to the blog post from 27th April 2016.
    http://www.languagesinitiative.ie/mainmenublog/news

The course might be full, since that ad is from April, but try it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Minako9194

im doing my junior cert this year and I would like to do Japanese for the leaving cert but my school doesn't teach it as a subject. What schools in cork city or around cork teach Japanese as a subject?? Or are is there anywhere I could learn Japanese outside of school? Thanks!!

I'm glad you asked this question sooner than later!There's a website called The Post Primary Langauges Initiative and they provide language classes in Dublin and Cork, luckily Japanese is one of them.There's only a small fee of €50 which covers the WHOLE Japanese course.The deadline for registering is the end of August.As you said you're doing your JC this year you'll have lots of time to register through the website.More information through the website.Good Luck with your JC.Sorry if my answer is all over the place.

Advertisement