Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hesitant to share this, but .... Twiglets available in Iceland

Options
  • 11-10-2016 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi,

For those who know the delights of the little savoury brown stick, I am delighted to share that they are on sale in Iceland on the Cork Road.

However, none of you are allowed to buy them. They're all mine.

I've been reliably informed that that is not how this works.

Darn.

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

I love them and they were one of my favourite treats when I lived in the UK nearly 20 years ago. I survived on 2 bags a day when I had bad morning sickness and couldn't stomach anything else. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

are they like crisps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

are they like crisps

More like ryvita sticks or as the name says twigs that are knobbly with blobs of marmite on them.

There I said it OP marmite - that should put a few people off buying them and leave more for you :)

They even have a their own Wikipedia entry https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twiglets

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭TeRmInAlCrAzY

my3cents wrote: »
    There I said it OP marmite - that should put a few people off buying them and leave more for you :)

/slaphead

Now why didn't I think of that?

Yeah, they are SMOTHERED in lovely, lovely, SALTY marmite! Mmmmmm, good!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭TeRmInAlCrAzY

I mean, don't they look appetising?

bAF1pfq.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement