Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock code from where?

Options
  • 10-10-2016 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi guys,

If I need to I can usually get a code from ebay but it's a no go for the ould lads phone at the min.

Is this crowd OK - w w w. CellphoneUnlock.net

Bit pricey there though at €20^, anywhere cheaper?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Big Turd wrote: »
    Hi guys,

If I need to I can usually get a code from ebay but it's a no go for the ould lads phone at the min.

What phone? Why is eBay a no go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Big Turd

Samsung S2 GT-I9100 locked to vodafone ireland.

Theirs just no one doing a code for that phone/network that I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Samsung S2 GT-I9100 locked to vodafone ireland.

Theirs just no one doing a code for that phone/network that I can see.

I thought you could unlock those phones with an app. Well you could when I had one when it was released years ago.

Can't believe someone is still using one. I've had numerous phones since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ZionandGaz

Trying to get an Alcatel One Touch pixi unlocked myself. Quoted 15 quid in town (Limerick) My S3 broke recently and got this off a relative but no idea what the original network provider was and everywhere online is either untrustworthy, cant do it or is more expensive. Id say your best off finding a shop and asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Hi guys,

Ancient phone! Surely whoever bought it from Vodafone has spent over the amount required to get an unlock code for free?

• Advertisement

Ancient phone! Surely whoever bought it from Vodafone has spent over the amount required to get an unlock code for free?

4 year since it came out apparently...he has it a year but hasn't put in enough credit, 20quid does him for months.

Yea, that crowd are grand to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Nearly 6 years since it was released. February 2011..

I was thinking 4 years was a bit too short of a length of time considering all the phones I have had since I had the Galaxy S II. 5 phones to be exact.

Advertisement