Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for wembley v Moscow

Options
  • 10-10-2016 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hello All, my 2 sons have booked flights and hotel for game v Moscow as a surprise for me. Would anyone know where I could get 3 tickets for the game.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭YiddoOConnell

kenkin wrote:
    Hello All, my 2 sons have booked flights and hotel for game v Moscow as a surprise for me. Would anyone know where I could get 3 tickets for the game. Thanks in advance

Keep an eye out on the Tottenham official site as they might release tickets closer to the date. I know that they said the game sold out but we thought the monoco game was but a week leading up to they released tickets. You could check hotspur tickets on twitter which is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭kenkin

Thanks for the reply Yiddo.
    If no more tickets go on sale would you get them outside Wembley on the night or would they be fakes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

kenkin wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply Yiddo.
    If no more tickets go on sale would you get them outside Wembley on the night or would they be fakes

Hi there

I bought the three game package for me and 3 kids but may not be able to go to Moscow game due to work travel. Will get back to you shortly when I confirm. You can have the tickets at face value if I can't go.

Cheers

Slegs, Thanks a million. That would be great

Unfortunately the tickets Slegs has were not suitable.Thanks to Slegs for trying to help. Does anyone think it would it be possible that we could get 3 Adult tickets outside Wembley if no more go on sale? Also we are looking for ideas of where to stay for 1 night. We are flying in and out of Gatwick.

• Advertisement

kenkin wrote:
    Unfortunately the tickets Slegs has were not suitable.Thanks to Slegs for trying to help. Does anyone think it would it be possible that we could get 3 Adult tickets outside Wembley if no more go on sale? Also we are looking for ideas of where to stay for 1 night. We are flying in and out of Gatwick.

Ah I would say keep an eye on the official site. Might be difficult to get ones outside all together but I could be wrong.

There is a site called live football tickets who have them for sale. Anyone know if they are reliable

kenkin wrote:
    There is a site called live football tickets who have them for sale. Anyone know if they are reliable

I would wait if I were you. Never herd of the site. Don't pay more face value!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

Try spurs tickets on Facebook. Seem reliable a closed group of 2100

• Registered Users Posts: 26 LusciousOis

Hey, I'm just wondering what would be the best way to go about getting tickets for a home game early next year? My Dad is a huge fan and looking to bring him over before the rest of White Hart Lane is knocked down. I'm a member with United myself and it can handy at times to pick up a ticket or two for the lesser games. Just wondering would it be worth doing the same to get Spurs tickets? I know it may be a lot harder now as it's a smaller stadium and they've taken away a corner.

Any help would be greatly appreciated or guidance to a ticket thread?

Also, I will not be going with rip-off travel tour groups or buy from stub-hub or any dodgy ticket sites.

Thanks in advance :)

• Advertisement

I'm still looking for 3 tickets for Moscow game if anyone has any

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Any suggestions on where to stay for this one lads? Gonna do the tour of WHL the next day also

I'm still looking for 3 tickets for Moscow game if anyone has any

Looking for 3 also.will post if they come available on spurs ticket site

Cianan2 wrote: »
    Any suggestions on where to stay for this one lads? Gonna do the tour of WHL the next day also

Premier Inn in Enfield or in Leicester Square. Heard at the game at the weekend took people over 2hrs to do 45 mins journey normally

Tickets for Moscow now on sale on website.

Tickets for Moscow now on sale on website.

Plenty tickets where the away fans usually are.hope we are still in with a chance of qualifying

Has anyone used UBER for transfers when over for a match. 3 of us going to the Moscow game and are thinking of using them from Gatwick to wembley hotel. Not much in it when compared to train

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭larry1

Heading over to this nothing game :(

Anyone know any good pubs beside Wembley that Spurs fans would be before the game?

COYS

3 of us heading over tomorrow as well. Looking forward to it as I have not been to Wembley before. We were thinking of going to the Mirage bar in the quality hotel after the match. Dont know what we are doing before game

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭larry1

Much better performance but seriously worried about a ghost town atmosphere next year. Apart from the NLD, it's hard to see any atmosphere being created & any visiting being intimidated :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement