Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jbyeats on Youtube

Options
  • 10-10-2016 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Whatever happened to 'jbyeats', the YouTube vlogger? He used to be a very active and prolific presence on YouTube, even garnering the attention of high profile personalities such as Max Keiser (who I believe once described jbyeats as his favourite vlogger). Jbyeats held some very strong views and often highlighted and discussed alleged and proven instances of corruption and abuse within the church and the Irish state itself. Jbyeats posted his final video (that I know of) 'Ireland's Water' in late 2014 and hasn't posted anything since. Does anyone know why he stopped making videos? I would love to see him return to YouTube, but unfortunately that's looking increasingly remote as the months (and soon to be years) pass by. Like I said, he held some very strong views which not everyone agreed with, but I think he shone a light in the darkest corners of our society.

Advertisement