Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ninjak Vs The Valiant Universe

Options
  • 09-10-2016 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭

ninjakvs-001-official-teaser-204300.jpg

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/08/ninjak-vs-the-valiant-universe-trailer-released-at-nycc/
    Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe stars Michael Rowe (Arrow, The Flash) as Colin King, a.k.a. Ninjak; Jason David Frank (Power Rangers) as Bloodshot; John Morrison (WWE, Lucha Underground) as the Eternal Warrior; Chantelle Barry (90210, Entourage) as Roku; Kevin Porter (Dodgeball) as Armstrong; Ciera Foster (Two and a Half Men) as Livewire, and Derek Theler (Baby Daddy) as X-O Manowar.
    The official synopsis for Ninjak vs. The Valiant Universe is as follows:

Colin King is Ninjak, MI-6’s deadliest intelligence operative, and weapons expert. When the ruthless assassin Roku exploits his greatest weakness, Ninjak will be forced to betray his closest allies. Now, on the run, he must face off against the most powerful heroes known to man for a high-octane, take-no-prisoners trial by fire more perilous and more unpredictable than any he’s faced before. In 2017, the world’s most dangerous super-spy goes to war with the Valiant Universe…

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I've never read Ninjak but this doesn't look great...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

He's a better character than his name and 90's design suggests: And the Valiant reboot has been pretty good.

I'm not sure this has the production quality it needs to work though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

He's a better character than his name and 90's design suggests: And the Valiant reboot has been pretty good.

I'm not sure this has the production quality it needs to work though.

I've seen it on the shelves and it looks a decent book. But yeah, production values just aren't there in this trailer...

Advertisement