Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 bus didn't show

Options
  • 08-10-2016 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

today the 32 bus did not show we came up 15 minutes early for the Bus and it didn't show it was not even late either just did not show,I then checked the real time info for the 32 and it didn't even display anything it just said unavailable.

whats going on with the 32?

it's crazy that a bus just does not show especially in a pretty major city seems very third world country like.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

You need to elaborate more... Which city and which 32 bus?!?!?!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 strikeforcefan

Dublin bus

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Dublin bus

Driver must have been out on strike.

possibly very unreliable I'd expect that in a country in the middle east or Africa not western Europe

• Registered Users Posts: 22,234 ✭✭✭✭endacl

How can we expect a reliable bus service when we don't even have punctuation?

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I suppose you could call them rather than creating an entire boards account for the sole purpose of comparing Dublin's bus service to that of central Kampala.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/Contact-Us1/

it's not far off sometimes

Advertisement