Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warsaw modlin to Chopin airport

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭embraer170

You could prebook a private transfer online. I did it in December 2 years ago for about €30 but I later found companies that did it even cheaper. I think there are some links on the Modlin airport website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭embraer170

These guys were €25 two years ago (total price for 3 people in a nice car):
    www.abeverest.pl

Prices might have changed since.
    Hello,

We can offer you a transfer from Modlin to Chopin airport tomorrow. Total price for the transfer will be 95PLN (three/four persons) . You can pay in euro it will be 25Eur. Please let me know if I should send a car for you. I need an information how old is your baby. Do you need a baby seat?

Best Regards,

Agnieszka Boczkiewicz
    AB Everest
    tel. +48 722 261 731
    e-mail: biuro@abeverest.pl
    www.abeverest.pl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

Interesting embrarer, thanks a mil for that. I might still try to do it without a direct car transfer because I'll have so much time at the airport waiting for the flight with that option. But I did look it up and was quoted for far more than your option so great to have that. Thanks :)

Advertisement