Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Site can't provide a secure connection!

Options
  • 08-10-2016 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Getting messages saying This Site can't provide a secure connection. www..... sent an invalid response. And another one, - This Site can't be reached the connection was re-set. Strangely can log into Boards and Yahoo, can't log into Banking 365 or Youtube or Facebook and pretty much anything else random I've tried today. Facebook and Youtube both load page but don't load graphics, all that appears is frames/borders for what should be pictures, and then everything freezes. :rolleyes: Anyone any idea what's wrong?! :(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Anyone got any ideas for me? :(

Today I'm getting message saying Internet access is blocked and to check Firewall Settings. :( Don't know anything about Firewall. Have just checked and it is on. By default by AVG it seems. I've turned off / in-activated a few, there seems to be several categories that have Firewall on so I've just de-activated all I can but not sure what else is needed to be done.

Any help much appreciated please and t.i.a. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Well 6 hours later! For anyone experiencing this, un-installing AVG Anti-Virus meant I can get back into all Websites again. Woop woop. Stoopid technology.

Advertisement