Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WRC

Options
  • 07-10-2016 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭

Has anybody ever had a hearing with the WRC? would I need legal rep at it? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Icsics wrote: »
    Has anybody ever had a hearing with the WRC? would I need legal rep at it? Thanks

Depends if the opposition lawyer up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

duploelabs wrote: »
    Depends if the opposition lawyer up

Yes, they might but would I be able to find out beforehand?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Yes, they might but would I be able to find out beforehand?

Depends on who's on the header on any documentation you get from them. I suggest you get a FOI (freedom of information) request from them first, that'll be the shot across their bows

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

I've received the docs submitted by employer to WRC, no mention of legal there. It's going to hearing. How would FOI work? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭radonicus

I've received the docs submitted by employer to WRC, no mention of legal there. It's going to hearing. How would FOI work? Thanks

Old thread I know but how did this work out for you??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭georgewickstaff

I have been 4 or 5 times. IBEC always attended with employer.

Advertisement