Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire and ambulance preperation course starting now

Options
  • 07-10-2016 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

If there is anyone looking to get into the emergency services like the fire brigade or paramedics there is a course that has just started in Donaghmede Dublin 13.
    It is also the equivalent of the Leaving Cert.
    They will only be taking on new students until next week so I would apply ASAP!!
    (copied and pasted)
    CERTIFICATION

It is envisaged that this course will improve graduates chances of recruitment to either the Fire Service or Ambulance Service and Graduates of the course will gain essential knowledge and skills in areas relevant to these careers.

COURSE MODULES

Anatomy and Physiology
    Safety and Health at Work
    Exercise and Fitness
    Communications
    Work Experience
    Emergency Department Care Skills
    Occupational First Aid
    Mathematics
    Word Processing
    DELIVERY

The programme is delivered over 5 days per week, Monday to Friday 9:30am-1pm from mid September to June.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Grahamfire

If there is anyone looking to get into the emergency services like the fire brigade or paramedics there is a course that has just started in Donaghmede Dublin 13.
    It is also the equivalent of the Leaving Cert.
    They will only be taking on new students until next week so I would apply ASAP!!
    (copied and pasted)
    CERTIFICATION

It is envisaged that this course will improve graduates chances of recruitment to either the Fire Service or Ambulance Service and Graduates of the course will gain essential knowledge and skills in areas relevant to these careers.

COURSE MODULES

Anatomy and Physiology
    Safety and Health at Work
    Exercise and Fitness
    Communications
    Work Experience
    Emergency Department Care Skills
    Occupational First Aid
    Mathematics
    Word Processing
    DELIVERY

The programme is delivered over 5 days per week, Monday to Friday 9:30am-1pm from mid September to June.

Were is it and who does it

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Nicola Massage Therapist

Grahamfire wrote: »
    Were is it and who does it

It is in the donahies community school, it wont let me post links so visit their website about fire and ambulance certificate

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Frankenchrist

can you message me i think i know you...i hope

Advertisement