Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia says it will shoot down US planes if they attack Syrian forces.

Options
  • 06-10-2016 9:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭

Russia has stated today that it will use S300 and S400 missile systems in Syria to defend against US aggression against Syrian forces.
    The US media has been saying the past couple of days that they want Assad removed from power, it's been heating up for a while now, but it's getting very tense now, nobody seems to be willing to back down, the tone of military personnel on both sides is more combative than it has been in years.

I don't think the 3 ships Russia has sent to the Mediterranean are for Isis missions, after Washington's veiled threats against Russia last week things seem to be spinning out of control fast.

‘S-300, S-400 air defenses in place’: Russian MoD warns US-led coalition not to strike Syrian army
    Russia’s Defense Ministry has cautioned the US-led coalition of carrying out airstrikes on Syrian army positions, adding in Syria there are numerous S-300 and S-400 air defense systems up and running.
    Russia currently has S-400 and S-300 air-defense systems deployed to protect its troops stationed at the Tartus naval supply base and the Khmeimim airbase. The radius of the weapons reach may be “a surprise” to all unidentified flying objects, Russian Defense Ministry spokesperson General Igor Konashenkov said.
    https://www.rt.com/news/361800-russia-syria-usa-aistrikes/

Russia posts provocative tweet warning US on Syria, mocking Earnest
    The Russian government is ratcheting up warnings – on Twitter – to the U.S. government not to interfere with its military operations in Syria, even suggesting American aircraft could be targeted by its “air defense systems.”

In a provocative tweet Wednesday, the Russian embassy in Washington posted a side-by side photo of White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest and the Russian S-300 missile system.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/06/russia-posts-provocative-tweet-warning-us-on-syria-mocking-earnest.html

2 Russian ships take cruise missiles to Mediterranean for Syrian anti-terror op
    Two Russian vessels will join up with Russia’s permanent naval fleet in the Mediterranean Sea, where they will assist in the military operation against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) in Syria.
    “It is planned that the Serpukhov and the Zeleny Dol will go to the Mediterranean as part of a planned rotation that will join up with the permanent naval task force,” Russian Navy representative Nikolay Voskresensky told journalists.
    The two guided missile fast attack craft left from the port of Sevastopol on October 4 and are currently sailing through the Black Sea in order to join up with the Russian fleet.
    https://www.rt.com/news/361699-syria-russia-navy-missiles/

3rd Russian Black Sea fleet ship leaves for Mediterranean to join anti-ISIS op
    A third Russian warship – the corvette ‘Mirage’ – has left the port of Sevastopol and set sail for the Mediterranean Sea to assist in Russia’s anti-Islamic State operations, the Russian Black Sea Fleet has confirmed.
    “The fast-attack guided missile craft (FAC) of the Black Sea, ‘Mirage’, has left Sevastopol and set out on a long Mediterranean journey, after having completed a round of preparations,” the interim head of the information department for the Black Sea fleet, Captain 2nd-rank Nikolay Voskresensky said.
    https://www.rt.com/news/361827-third-ship-syria-op/

Putin gave a clear warning in July about how things were going and no media paying attention.

‘Russia will continue to send troops home [from Syria] in body bags’ – US State Dept

The former head of the CIA went on Charlie Rose a few weeks ago saying the US should make Russia and Iran pay, a few days later Putin's favorite chauffeur was killed in a head on collision.

The next few days will probably make or break everything.

Isaiah 17

17 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Give it a rest komrade!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭PlamenDon

Give it a rest komrade!

Are you stalking me?, creep.

Yes... I love you, as I love all our visitors from Olgino

Fk off for now please.

PlamenDon wrote: »
    Fk off for now please.

Nah.

But you keep doing the lords work.
    It's a thankless job in this decadent western hell hole.

• Advertisement

Gob****e, I'm from Finglas in Dublin, never was paid by Russia but wish I was now, I'm in England now, my thoughts have never changed, since 2009 when I joined boards first over the Israeli slaughter on innocent civilians.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sham.no2

Good, I sincerely hope the capitalist pigs of America will burn in a fiery death!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

The hell?

I don't even know where to start on this one, so locking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement