Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get on housing list Carlow?

Options
  • 06-10-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

How do I get on the Carlow housing list? Where do I go and who do I speak to?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

How do I get on the Carlow housing list? Where do I go and who do I speak to?

For Carlow Town go to the town hall on Centaur street just off Dublin street and ask to speak to someone from the housing department.

For County Carlow enquire in the County council offices out past the courthouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 marylennon86

foggy_lad wrote: »
    For Carlow Town go to the town hall on Centaur street just off Dublin street and ask to speak to someone from the housing department.

For County Carlow enquire in the County council offices out past the courthouse.
    Thanks for ur help, I heard that the town hall wasn't open to the public?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

foggy_lad wrote: »

The Town Hall is no longer open to the public everything works out of the County council office now as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Thanks for ur help, I heard that the town hall wasn't open to the public?

Everything works out of the County council office now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Housing Officer Shane Clarke operates a clinic Wednesdays 10am-12 Noon; worth either making an appointment if possible or if no waiting list just hang around, wait your turn to be called in.

If put on a housing (waiting and waiting and waiting) list make sure you remember to keep all letters/correspondence and reference number in a safe place/handy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement