Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD Ghosts ~ Atlas Falls ? (PS3)

Options
  • 06-10-2016 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

:o I know there's a separate board. But, this game's so old, and half of my question actually applies to Any game:

The control panel, right at the end? Keep it in the green? I've been trying for a couple of weeks now. I've tried everything. I'm past getting wound up.

I'm happy to admit it's got me beat, hands down. I'm not a bad little gunfighter. I just can't do this traffic lights thing. Is there any way through / around this, please?

What does one do, half way through a game? Put the disc away and take a new game off the shelf? I'd be absolutely loath to do that! That'd be one steep and slippery slope.

(I've heard there are 'Cheats'? Press Triangle twice. Square, Circle, Square. Sh1t like that? I'd f**king Pay for one here!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Get a mate to do it ? I've not played the game so I'm unsure of where you're stuck.
    Personally there haven't been many games that I've been 'STUCK' on.
    I guess Dark Souls series would be one...but that can be overcome eventually....however I just end up turning it off.

Prob a better chance of a reply and more info here (I know you KNOW there are other boards)

Boards.ie COD Forum : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=501

or

Boards.ie PS Forum : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=523

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Get a mate to do it ?

Yeah. I was saying to my Boss, the other week, how I'd realised I'd become that older person (normally a parent) who calls their young and explains their latest problem. The unspoken inference being that the 'kid' might drop everything. Pop round and sort it out.

My only 'mate' ~ who plays ~ is now in his mid thirties. Has a job, wife and child. He also has a life. Plus, he lives some miles away and we haven't really met, socially, for some years.

I genuinely felt awful when I realised how I'd bent his ear, at great length, blatantly hinting that He drop everything. Jump in the motor. Come up here and play this fragment of game for me :o

Another member told me, elsewhere, how they'd played a game where one had to shoot down Every aircraft above the battlefield. They simply couldn't manage it. I never did ask what they did with that game. Hope to god it wasn't COD?!

See; I've bought games and decided, in five minutes, 'This is not for me.' And have given them away without a care or regret. But, COD? I bloody Love them! I want to play them All! :D It's just that I caught up on this non combative snag. And it's exposed a far wider, 'moral' question of game play.

Hence I put it here. I'm sure the Mod's will be along, long before I get back, and will decide if this thread belongs else where. I certainly wouldn't want to flood post. This just seemed the best bet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

What is this 'section' that you are doing ? Any links to a clip or vid ?

Have you looked at a 'playthrough' of the vid, seeing how someone else did it ?
    I just went online to check the part you're talking about...
    It seems like a fairly simple (minigame/QTE) to pass......maybe ask someone walking down the road...I'm honestly not sure what to say...it looks quite easy. (Starts at 12:23 for anyone who wants to see what he's talking about)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Get a mate to do it ? I've not played the game so I'll just bang out a load of condescending shit .....

Thankyou, so much, Sean :) Happens that, being almost completely deaf, and pretty piss poor in the eyeballs department didn't help me, any more than you.

However, I've recently got A/ My new glasses. B/ Twin Hearing Aids (Eh?! Did he say he has Aids?!?) And, C/ A mate, half my age was round, today, to see what he could do.

Vile bastard! I showed him 'The Traffic Lights'. 1. He played it. To see what was what. 2. He played it again, to have a go. 3. He had a Second go. Ran down the gangway and leapt onto the choppers ladder!!! Bastard! :mad:

Then, before I could even get my jaw off the floor, he casually lost himself in My game, and breezed through Another level or two. Just because. Utter Bastard!

I've just now finished fighting my way through the stuff that he dashed through in bloody minutes. I can't help thinking I get more pleasure out of it though. Dog with a bone thing?

However; It seems even this brand new telly I bought, just for gaming on, is Still absolutely useless in the speakers department? I'm now trying to rely on a variance of sub titles and " TheRadBrad " video walk throughs.

I still can't, for the life of me, fathom that f**king 'Traffic Light' thing. Must be my eyes ....?

Advertisement