Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help finding therapist

Options
  • 04-10-2016 6:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 137 ✭✭

At the early part of 2013 I was seeing a therapist in the charlemont medical centre. I really need to see his again but can't really remember his name or anything. I've tried googling therapists in that area but can't find him. Any list of therapists that work there? I really need to see this person again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Have a look at the sticky called How to Find a Therapist - you'll find a lot of the professional organisations for counsellors and therapists. He should be in one of them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 137 ✭✭Bebopclown

I've been trying but can't find this person. I went down to the Charlmont Centre today and discovered it's closed down :-( I don't know what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Most of the professional associations hold lists of their members. A look through the lists might spark your memory if you see his name. Or contact them to see if they can help. But without a name, I think you will find it difficult.

Advertisement