Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Required - Spurs vs. Watford

Options
  • 04-10-2016 3:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Gents,
    In need of a big favour here. Probably a long shot but no harm in trying.
    I am trying to find three tickets for Watford away in December for myself, my brother and I. I moved to the US two years ago. Prior to that I used to go to approximately ten games a season. The way the games are falling this season over Christmas, this is the only game I can go. I only have 187 loyalty points so it won t be enough (my dad and brother have approx. 150 points).
    I know it is cheating the system asking someone to use their number. But in my defence I flew home for a game the last two seasons. It is expensive to fly from the US so this year I would love to get a game in at Christmas instead.
    Would be very grateful if someone could please help,

Thanks,

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭YiddoOConnell

pduff13 wrote:
    Gents, In need of a big favour here. Probably a long shot but no harm in trying. I am trying to find three tickets for Watford away in December for myself, my brother and I. I moved to the US two years ago. Prior to that I used to go to approximately ten games a season. The way the games are falling this season over Christmas, this is the only game I can go. I only have 187 loyalty points so it won t be enough (my dad and brother have approx. 150 points). I know it is cheating the system asking someone to use their number. But in my defence I flew home for a game the last two seasons. It is expensive to fly from the US so this year I would love to get a game in at Christmas instead. Would be very grateful if someone could please help,

It's quite difficult now that away games in the league are 30 pounds and normally snapped up by season holders and since Watford is based in London, they would classify this as rival but I don't think they are. But I would suggest checking out hotspur tickets on twitter, quite a good way of getting tickets but it's first come first serve. You can all by means use my bronze membership to apply for a ticket. I have about 150 LPs! Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

Ok thanks for the reply lad. Really appreciate it. Yeh I may book flights and take my chances at getting a last minute ticket. I used to go to a lot of away games and appreciate how the London ones are hard. Always great days out though the away games!

Advertisement