Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rownd a Rownd

Options
  • 03-10-2016 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rownd_a_Rownd

There's only a couple of us watching but didn't want to keep posting about it in the Pobol thread

Will the engagement ring ever be found? :P

Is the blonde girl addicted to painkillers or just illegal drugs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Will the engagement ring ever be found? :P

Is the blonde girl addicted to painkillers or just illegal drugs?

For some reason I think the engagement ring is inside the baby, but I don't know why - thought the baby was crying a fair bit in some recent scenes. Surely by now they'd know if the baby swallowed it though right?

Yeah, think it's just painkillers that Carys is after - as I said in the other thread, only started watching it recently enough myself, but from what I could gather towards the end of last season was that she was recovering from some sort of accident as a few of them were saying it was too soon for her to be back working, so presumably she got addicted to painkillers in whatever that accident was.

I hope we get to see the lads off at the Craft Beer festival this week - they've been going on about it too much not to show us, but I think there'll be some craic to be had with that storyline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

As you can imagine I'm still not sure on names but that oul fella with the camper van is cute hoor :p He chatting up the two lady campers and they having no interest, his wife should have given him the frying pan.

That teenage girl is an obvious troubmaker too, her female teacher who's bf cheated with the teen is knock out tho.

As you can imagine I'm still not sure on names but that oul fella with the camper van is cute hoor :p He chatting up the two lady campers and they having no interest, his wife should have given him the frying pan.

That teenage girl is an obvious troubmaker too, her female teacher who's bf cheated with the teen is knock out tho.

Still don't know half the names myself. Hopefully by the time Christmas comes around, I'll know the lot of them.

Think Llio (pronounced Clio) is the name of the knock out teacher (her sister Carys is the one with the painkiller addiction) you're referring to and yes I very much agree... It's a damn shame they didn't have teachers like that back when I was in school... :D

I'm enjoying this one most currently.

Carys had a close one she would want to knock it on the head.

That old fella that was gonna sell the ring is one I dunno what, there's a word that would feel right but can't put my finger on it, scumbag, wanker, etc just doesn't suit.

Maybe weasel, no still doesn't sit right.

I'm enjoying this one most currently.

Carys had a close one she would want to knock it on the head.

That old fella that was gonna sell the ring is one I dunno what, there's a word that would feel right but can't put my finger on it, scumbag, wanker, etc just doesn't suit.

Maybe weasel, no still doesn't sit right.

Think his names Arthur - he's the type of character my Granny would refer to as a toerag.

If I don't see them all at a beer festival soon though I'll be most disappointed.

• Advertisement

Ooh plot twist. When I first started watching towards the end of last season there was a lot of aggro going on between Carys, Barry (the lad she's living with) and Jac (the one she ran into getting off the bus in tonight's episode) because Carys and Jac had an affair while she was still with Barry (or something to that effect - not 100% on the details), but now she's back with Barry and about 5 and a half months pregnant, so it's likely that Jac is the baby daddy.

When Arthur had to get the last minute MOT on the motorhome I thought they were going to have to call off the beer festival trip, so very happy that they've actually arrived at the thing (please don't let Thursday's episode skip the whole thing and just have them arriving back on Monday, because it'd be good to see more of the others winding Arthur up).

I like where they're going with the new student (can't remember her name) trying to get closer to Llio to get Iolo's attention. Definitely gonna be trouble on the horizon there...

I'm glad Carys let the bf know the baby mightn't be his usually you get a long drawn out storyline where it doesn't come out until the baby is born

The gay mechanic seems a nice lad I assume there will be an affair with the hairdressers boyfriend

I suppose Alwena won't come home, she must be taking a break as she's in a Welsh version of Borgen that's getting good reviews

Erin is really trying to stir it

Think I like this one marginally more than Pobol :p

Think I like this one marginally more than Pobol :p

I'm more attached to the Pobol characters because I've been following them for longer, but I do enjoy the youthful feel of Rownd a Rownd...

God those parents are pure mean with the money it should be half and half are they meant to be scummers or what? The mother that runs the cab phone is always in the velvet :p

Feel sorry for Alwenas husband with her not wanting to go home I assume that's the storyline to explain her absence in the current programme she's in, hope she doesn't come back with a take me back storyline tho after this

Is the lady in the café Carys or Barry's mother anyone know?

• Advertisement

Is the lady in the café Carys or Barry's mother anyone know?

I'm 98% sure she's Barry's mam, but don't hold me to that if I turn out to be wrong... ;)

I'm delighted Barry is the babies father I like him and Carys.

That Erin is one right little bunny boiler too there will be trouble ahead

Doubt your man will actually leave the shop he'll change his mind by Christmas or else Alwena will by the way want to come home, assuming she's done filming her other show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Lads is there anyway to catch missed episodes? My sky box went cranky and I missed one episode of this :(

Wolverine here btw, wanted a name change but wasn't paying boards €5 :pac:

Lads is there anyway to catch missed episodes? My sky box went cranky and I missed one episode of this :(

Pretty sure they're not region blocked on the S4C player, so you can probably watch it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Pretty sure they're not region blocked on the S4C player, so you can probably watch it there.

Oh great I will look it up thanks

Advertisement