Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medium/Clairvoyants

Options
  • 03-10-2016 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Looking for a genuine medium around the Carlow / Kilkenny area. Please help me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,279 ✭✭✭✭endacl

There isn't one.

Also, there isn't one in Carlow/Kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Splishsplash

endacl wrote: »
    There isn't one.

Also, there isn't one in Carlow/Kilkenny.

Lol I'm not too sure about them myself but alas when you loose a loved one you'll try anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,334 ✭✭✭✭fits

Im sorry for your loss. But honestly, dont throw away money on these people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Lol I'm not too sure about them myself but alas when you loose a loved one you'll try anything.

You should have a look in the bereavement forum. You'll recieve some great help from folks there. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1363

But if you really want to go with your original idea have a look here. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1076

We have a really nice bereavement forum here that may help, if you want to speak anonymously to decent people with no interest in being paid to take advantage of you.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1363

Very sorry for your loss.

• Advertisement

Thanks everyone not to sure if I'm using this correctly at all, I'm very behind with the times!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

If your stuck on anything post here and someone will help you out. Its the newbie section. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=98

Thanks a mill ken!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Looking for a genuine medium around the Carlow / Kilkenny area. Please help me.

Can't think of her name but there's a Madam/e someone/something rocks up in a blue van in Dinn Ri/Haddens car-park occasionally & people hop in & out of the side door & she does readings from it. Normally parks in front of the fountain.

Also PM sent with number of someone who's a Psychic.

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Can't think of her name but there's a chancer who goes by the name of Madam/e someone/something rocks up in a blue van in Dinn Ri/Haddens car-park occasionally & people hop in & out of the side door & she does readings from it. Normally parks in front of the fountain. Kinda like an ice cream van, but selling false hope and bull5hit.

Also PM sent with number of someone who's claims to be a Psychic in order to swindle vulnerable and gullible people out of their money by preying on grief and insecurity .
    Slight adjustment there...

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

FB_IMG_1472982495203_zpslfdhm4ti.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

If Op wants some info, I think they should get it, no need for commentary on whether you believe/don't believein such things.

OP is clearly being provided with info albeit sarcastic.

OP I'm sorry for your loss and understand how difficult it can be. In all seriousness find a bereavement support group and go and speak to someone.

Through talking about old memories and laughs that you shared with this person you will find that they lived a life to be celebrated and left a marked impression on yourself and many others. This is something we can all only hope to achieve. Family are also a great source of comfort.

If you wish to speak to a medium please do so with a friend and your eyes wide open. They can provide a source of comfort but no more.

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    OP is clearly being provided with info albeit sarcastic.

OP I'm sorry for your loss and understand how difficult it can be. In all seriousness find a bereavement support group and go and speak to someone.

Through talking about old memories and laughs that you shared with this person you will find that they lived a life to be celebrated and left a marked impression on yourself and many others. This is something we can all only hope to achieve. Family are also a great source of comfort.

If you wish to speak to a medium please do so with a friend and your eyes wide open. They can provide a source of comfort but no more.

Thanks very much for your honest answer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

If Op wants some info, I think they should get it, no need for commentary on whether you believe/don't believein such things.

OP has been provided with both sarcastic & real info; should count themselves lucky this isn't AH to be fair! :)

I PM'ed OP with a contact number teacher so I hope that means I don't get detention or a yellow card?

Also suggested Talk it Over too who I'd be going to in OPs situation given the charlatans/clairvoyants alternative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

I think I seen a sign for a clairvoyant or something coming to the new oak centre in a few weeks. Could be wrong sorry for your loss op

iano.p wrote: »
    I think I seen a sign for a clairvoyant or something coming to the new oak centre in a few weeks. Could be wrong sorry for your loss op

You saw 'a sign'?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

jesus theres some crap comedians on this forum

maccored wrote: »
    jesus theres some crap comedians on this forum

Tough audience in here. :D

iano.p wrote: »
    Thanks very much I'll look into this

• Advertisement
Advertisement