Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Achica have half price Orla Kiely watches

Options
  • 03-10-2016 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Up to half price on Orla Kiely watches on Achica.com and a further £10 off first time purchases over £30. Delivery to Irl is £9.99 and to UK is £5.99. They also have other items reduced on their site. 15day delivery of items.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,101 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Referral link??

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kiernans20

retalivity wrote: »
    Referral link??

Boards won't let me put up details as I am a new user but it's achica.com is web page

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mar2000

Thanks OP. I signed up to the site and got a welcome email with £10 off so I went back and ordered a watch. Hope it arrives ok.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Starting off the auld Christmas Shopping early :(

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭duffer247

Nice one, I bought a watch for partner's birthday but its too nice to wear everyday so I've nabbed one these.
    Much appreciated k20

• Advertisement

duffer247 wrote: »
    Nice one, I bought a watch for partner's birthday but its too nice to wear everyday so I've nabbed one these.
    Much appreciated k20

Did the same D247 in getting my better half an everyday watch from Achica. Putting it away for Xmas. Tidy little buy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Ordered Oct 5th, estimated delivery Oct 26 -3rd Nov
    Do they ship from Asia?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

I was wondering the same thing. Got an update email the other day to say my order is processing fine, estimated delivery date is on schedule...

Ordered on the 3rd Oct and also got a follow up email but still no watch. 15 working days is estimated delivery date from time of purchase so should be coming through the door soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Arbie

I ordered on 5 Oct, due for delivery between 26 Oct and 3 Nov but no sign and no email updates. The "Track Order" link just brings me to my account dashboard. I checked the account on 3rd Nov and the expected delivery date had changed to 5-8 Nov. Yesterday it changed to 9-11 Nov. I emailed and they replied today saying: "I am pleased to inform you that your order has arrived at our distribution centre. You will receive a notification email as soon as your order is dispatched from our distribution centre and is on its way to you. You should then receive your order in the next 5-10 working days."

I've since heard that Achica are fine but can be very slow with unexplained delays. I don't mind a long wait as it is a Christmas gift.

Thanks OP for a good deal!

• Advertisement

Arbie wrote: »
    I ordered on 5 Oct, due for delivery between 26 Oct and 3 Nov but no sign and no email updates. The "Track Order" link just brings me to my account dashboard. I checked the account on 3rd Nov and the expected delivery date had changed to 5-8 Nov. Yesterday it changed to 9-11 Nov. I emailed and they replied today saying: "I am pleased to inform you that your order has arrived at our distribution centre. You will receive a notification email as soon as your order is dispatched from our distribution centre and is on its way to you. You should then receive your order in the next 5-10 working days."

I've since heard that Achica are fine but can be very slow with unexplained delays. I don't mind a long wait as it is a Christmas gift.

Thanks OP for a good deal!

I have also requested an update on my order placed on 3rd Oct, but like you said it's also a Xmas gift. If not received after 20 working days to contact customer care so have sent them a request and will find out where exactly the item is on the system.

I also ordered early Oct and received email that delivery would take place between Oct 26/Nov 4 which I think is extremely generous these days. So nothing arrives and I contact them yesterday and they were "happy" to inform it had arrived at their depot. That is would dispatch in the next 5 days and I should get 3-4 wkg days after that.:mad:
    I explained how disappointed I was but they kept up the mantra of delivery in the next 10 days.
    A good offer, but delivery times and customer care leave a lot to be desired

kiernans20 wrote: »
    I have also requested an update on my order placed on 3rd Oct, but like you said it's also a Xmas gift. If not received after 20 working days to contact customer care so have sent them a request and will find out where exactly the item is on the system.
    I posted on Twitter how long I had been waiting and they got in contact straight away; won't make it come any quicker but I feel their poor performance should be shared

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

I ordered mine on the 5th of October. It was delivered to AddressPal in the UK by Hermes on the 11th November and I picked it up from my local Post Office this morning, so just over 5 weeks. Thats OK for me, as I knew their delivery would be slow, but its a Christmas Present, so it's going in the attic for now anyways...

Tracking number not working on courier site. Achica said my item left their warehouse on Thursday for courier to deliver but tracking number supplied by Achica is not recognised on the courier tracking site. Was on messenger to achica and they are looking into what delay is. Being delivered to my house and not a pick up location like parcel motel etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 missfarmer

I got the same story. Cannot use tracking no. Got an email on Thursday stating 2-3 day delivery. Still waiting

Finally arrived at PM yesterday, recipient delighted, but I simply won't use them again based on customer experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Arbie

Arrived to Parcel Wizard today. Very poor tracking - got 1 update a few days after ordering but nothing since. It seems to be the way it goes with Achica.

I got mine today from the Post Office delivered by AddressPal. I wasn't in any rush though.

duffer247 wrote: »
    Finally arrived at PM yesterday, recipient delighted, but I simply won't use them again based on customer experience.

Likewise won't be using again. It's been a long wait and hopefully it won't be for much longer

• Advertisement

Got this this morning from Achica

I have contacted the courier and I am sorry to inform you that your package has been lost in the network.

As an apology, I would like to offer a £10 voucher towards your next purchase. The voucher will be valid for 1 year from today’s date and the minimum spend is £10.

Again, please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment this has caused. If you have any questions or if I can help with anything else then please let me know.

Has any other purchaser got this this morning. Bloody fuming. Full refund included with a return £10 voucher for my patience!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

MIne finally Arrived yesterday

kiernans20 wrote: »
    Got this this morning from Achica

I have contacted the courier and I am sorry to inform you that your package has been lost in the network.

As an apology, I would like to offer a £10 voucher towards your next purchase. The voucher will be valid for 1 year from today’s date and the minimum spend is £10.

Again, please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment this has caused. If you have any questions or if I can help with anything else then please let me know.

Has any other purchaser got this this morning. Bloody fuming. Full refund included with a return £10 voucher for my patience!

Ah no. Sorry to hear that. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have known about the offer in the first place 😞

mar2000 wrote: »
    Ah no. Sorry to hear that. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have known about the offer in the first place 😞

I know, but glad others got what they wanted from the offer and hopefully something else will pop up on the boards site to avail of. I see Aerlingus have a watch priced at €99 and can order from home but flying with them next week so will see if they stock it on the aircraft. Hope you got sorted with your purchase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

I got my wife one for her birthday but it cannot be near water. Fogs up internally after the littlest splash. Maybe an isolated thing but still..

• Registered Users Posts: 32 missfarmer

Mine also arrived yesterday

Advertisement