Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repair

Options
  • 03-10-2016 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

. have a few tips in an outdoor rug...I wonder if there is somewhere that repairs rips.. probably better buy a new one ...just wondering thks ( live MEATH) thanks...

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

There's a guy on the Curragh who I have heard does brilliant work repairing and cleaning rugs. I can't remember his name off the top of my head, but lots of people have recommended him to me recently (I'm in the same boat as you re: rug repairs!)

I don't know if this is the guy, but this place may be of interest to you: http://www.equestrianlaundry.ie/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Hilltop Rug Wash or the Rug Hub will collect, clean repair and return.

I paid €25 for a heavyweight to be washed, reproofed and repaired (when the dogs got at it!)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

There's also a guy in Ballinasloe that does them. Does an excellent job.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Baby_Bear

Garreth in Hilltop rugs is amazing. You'll find them on FB or Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 EQR

Hilltop tug wash or Eugene Reid (Killcullen). There is also a man called Christy who works in Kildare - I cant remember the company name but can source the number if you need it

• Advertisement
Advertisement