Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone use these guys?

Options
  • 02-10-2016 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

William Walsh Heating & Plumbing Contractors.

Waterford Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

If so would you recommend them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

I know someone who had their house plumbed by him as a new build and were happy with his work.

Also was obliging and came back way after he was finish to change something (that the owner requested not something that was wrong)

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Yes Boss

William Walsh Plumbing is one of the best in the City. If you are looking for quality - he is the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Cheers lads. Anyone know about Waterford plumbing?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,056 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Do elaborate

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Yes Boss

baalad wrote: »
    <snipped>

NO.....:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

The people I know who used him found him to be a gentleman. Bit unfair to post stuff like that if you aren't even sure it is the same person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Mod: I've edited some posts that may contain potentially slanderous accusations.

Advertisement