Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterford house of horrors

Options
  • 02-10-2016 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi all. Does anyone know if the house of horrors is happening this Halloween? Really enjoyed it last year.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,937 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Yeah it's deff happening. It's in the same setting as the last 2 years (butlerstown retail centre)

Not sure on dates but I imagine it may run from Friday 21st October- Mon 31st October

Great event

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Yeah it's deff happening. It's in the same setting as the last 2 years (butlerstown retail centre)

Not sure on dates but I imagine it may run from Friday 21st October- Mon 31st October

Great event

Doubt its in there as home store and more are in the final stages of stocking their shelves in prep for opening very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

Jambo wrote: »
    Doubt its in there as home store and more are in the final stages of stocking their shelves in prep for opening very soon.

They only took half the b&q unit so it will be held in the unused unit next door

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭bookworms

Thanks for the response. I will keep my eyes peeled for tickets closer the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Definately running, heard the ad looking for staff on Beat this morning. Said to check their facebook page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,937 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Tickets available from the below link. No scare shows in the daytime and full shows the nighttimes

Tues 25 Oct- Tues 1 Nov

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?agency=GARTER&organ_val=30528&schedule=list&event_val=0ABC

Advertisement