Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

700 eur -

Options
  • 01-10-2016 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hello all, I posted this previously but things have changed a little. Now I have screen and keyboard..but budget still 700.
    PC will be used for Minecraft primarily ...also for Roblox but need something that i can upgrade when the inevitable 'teen' games come into play.

1. What is your budget? 700eur
    2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? - gaming - minecraft/roblox primarily
    3. Do you need a copy of Windows? yes
    4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? no
    5. Do you need a monitor? no
    6. Do you need any of the peripherals? keyboard and mouse, camera and headset - no
    7. Are you willing to try overclocking?yes but don't think i need to ?
    8. How can you pay?Credit Card/Paypal
    9. When are you purchasing before Christmas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Come back before Christmas. No point doing a build up now and your circumstances changing again.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mno101

after many reviews of posts here (much appreciated)...here is where I am at
    http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2Rjfpb

planning to purchase in the next week or so and build myself (based on several youtube videos)...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

mno101 wrote: »
    after many reviews of posts here (much appreciated)...here is where I am at
    http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2Rjfpb

planning to purchase in the next week or so and build myself (based on several youtube videos)...

Looks pretty solid. Where are you planning on picking up windows from?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mno101

planning to download windows and use key from reddit and tolerate the logo etc. that stays on the screen...... if this does not work out then i will get a copy ...thought it bumps up the cost by over 100 eur.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

mno101 wrote: »
    planning to download windows and use key from reddit and tolerate the logo etc. that stays on the screen...... if this does not work out then i will get a copy ...thought it bumps up the cost by over 100 eur.

Watermark amd logo thingy is only of you don't activate windows and have no key at all. If you get it from reddit then it will be activated copy of windows.
    Try just putting on inactivated windows and see if it works for you. Save a few quid. If it is really annoying, but from reddit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement