Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Event Pokemon Serial Code Distribution

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭LPHeadstrong

I emailed Smyths UK regarding the Shiny Yveltal code for Irish stores and they simply emailed me the code without answering. So that's a workaround.

For GAME (Volcanion) I'm pretty sure this is staying exclusive to UK. I had a friend pop in to pick me up a code and he left with 4! I've redeemed one and now looking out for tradable codes for Darkrai, Arceus, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭LurkingLurker

Are you saying you're willing to trade one of your Volcanion?? If so, I have a Darkrai i'm willing to trade for it.
    I got it about a month or two ago via one of the 2nd chance codes. It has an Adamant nature.

If you could soft reset for a Modest Volcanion that'd be awesome!!

I decided to email GAME as they still have stores in the north, didn't hear anything for a few days, had pretty much given up on getting a volcanion when i just checked my email, they actually got back to me with a code!! Wish i had done this with previous serial code distributions.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭LPHeadstrong

Are you saying you're willing to trade one of your Volcanion?? If so, I have a Darkrai i'm willing to trade for it.
    I got it about a month or two ago via one of the 2nd chance codes. It has an Adamant nature.

If you could soft reset for a Modest Volcanion that'd be awesome!!

Hey, missed your reply. No I was meaning I have the actual code. I've already redeemed one but have three codes spare. I just want a redeemable code for an event Legendary Pokemon I currently don't have. Darkrai or older ideally.

Congrats on getting the code by email. What address did you use for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭_Godot_

What address did you use for it?

I'd like to know that too please!

• Advertisement

They sent me the code but for whatever reason i kept getting "the code is incorrect" message
    I emailed them and asked if that was the correct code and they said that it was and said i should get in contact with nintendo to try and sort out the issue

haven't done that yet,

but try yourselves and see if it works for ye, and let me know

i contacted them via

https://newhelp.game.co.uk/websuite/en/so/component/emailus/view/form?brand=Game&category=ceafd0e1-3378-4bbb-8d9b-dc84a79a11e5,b6aa457e-c68f-4655-9d9f-a4729a569a4c,dd34fc14-5cb8-4c9e-a3b3-9a219be484e8

or you could contact them also via customerservices@game.co.uk

Advertisement