Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulcerative Collitis

Options
  • 01-10-2016 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I have had Ulcerative Collitis for a year. Im lucky in that it's managed adequately by 2 grams of Pentasa daily and not much else. I am also hoping to EMigrate to New Zealand, Canada or Asia.. I dont know yet.

My questions is this and Im not sure this si he right place but anyway: how likely is my UC to be an issue in emigrating?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

If you look under Topics> Recreation & Hobbies> Travel you will see some useful links stickys at the top of the page, there are plenty of well travelled people around boards so i'll leave this thread here for a while to see how it goes..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

(Perhaps not exactly on topic) - Boards sports a ( slightly sleepy ) forum dedicated to all things Kiwi

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=916

Advertisement