Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1985 Mercedes campervan

Options
  • 30-09-2016 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Just bought a 1985 307d Mercedes campervan. On the back of it is a plate stating it was manufactured by TAYLORS MOTORCARAVAN CASTLEBALDWYN CO.SLIGO but i cant find any trace of the company. Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Company dissolved, but Google shows Taylors in Castlebaldwin involved with both a School of Motoring, and a furniture, carpet, furnishings business. Undoubtedly a connection, I would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 emese

Thank you for the reply. Yes, that was going to be my next step, to call the local taylors and ask them. Since my post, we actually found out that its an auto trail, possibly a comanchi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Company dissolved, but Google shows Taylors in Castlebaldwin involved with both a School of Motoring, and a furniture, carpet, furnishings business. Undoubtedly a connection, I would think.

Also theres taylors gallery that fella always seemed ti be dabbling in something on the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 emese

You must be local to the area 😄 Thanks very much, i have also contacted auto trail and asked them, hopefully they can save me all those phone calls 😄

• Advertisement
Advertisement