Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary PME - Irish Requirement Query

Options
  • 30-09-2016 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, I'm looking at applying for the Primary Professional Masters in Education in Pats/Marino/Frobel. However, I will will be sitting the Higher Level Leaving Cert Irish exam in June 2017 to meet the Irish requirement and I'm wondering does anyone know if I can apply in 2017 for the course with pending leaving cert results? .... since the results don't come out till August? I've heard they do interviews for the PME in June though so I'm wondering if I'll have to wait another year to apply. Anyone any idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭pandoraj09

Yes, I think you will have to wait until you actually have the Irish requirement. A student of mine last year got his Honour in August but told me he had to wait until next year to apply for the PME..

• Registered Users Posts: 12 nenakenny

HI,

Sorry this is a bit off topic, but I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not you need a work/academic reference when applying to the PME Primary to Pats/Marino/Froebel?

Advertisement