Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LAN party ?

Options
  • 29-09-2016 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Would anyone be interested in a LAN party in DKIT ? I was thinking about having games like Counter strike, quake etc. The pcs needed to run these games are easy to find and most people could run them on a laptop. Let me know what you think, don't take to heart or anything I'm just spitballing here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Would anyone be interested in a LAN party in DKIT ? I was thinking about having games like Counter strike, quake etc. The pcs needed to run these games are easy to find and most people could run them on a laptop. Let me know what you think, don't take to heart or anything I'm just spitballing here.

Have you been in touch with anyone from the gaming related course in the college?

Advertisement