Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Flexo - Cool Kickstarter project

• 29-09-2016 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭ Sleepy

Anyone else backed this? It's the first time I've ever backed a kickstarter project!

http://e36n.fnd.to/flexo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭ Necronomicon

Not this one, but I too popped my Kickstarter cherry recently with another LEGO related project.

Flexo does look pretty cool. But I don't build MOCs myself so thankfully I'm not too tempted!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭ Speedwell

I've been doing Kickstarters since the infamous Coffee Joulies, and this is really pretty damn cool. I can think of members of my family who would love to go in on a monster-sized pack with me, but unfortunately I'd be fronting the money and collecting their share in five to ten years. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭ Sleepy

I reckoned for the NZ$30 it was worth a punt, there should be enough bricks there to fire the kids' imaginations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭ Lailah Skinny Whistle

Got my beginner pack today in the post.

Honestly not sure what to make of it. I expected more!

I don't know ;)

Got the pack last week and the kids have been having fun with it. Some cool builds being posted on their Facebook though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭ Lailah Skinny Whistle

Sleepy wrote: »
    Got the pack last week and the kids have been having fun with it. Some cool builds being posted on their Facebook though.

Which pack do you get?

Same as yourself, just the beginners pack.

Advertisement