Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting out of Parkmore Business Park

Options
  • 29-09-2016 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,
    I am thinking of changing jobs in the very near future and staying in Galway. Unfortunately most of the IT jobs tend to be based in Parkmore. I drive past the N17 entrance every morning around 7am heading into the city and its busy then. Obviously there has been greater coverage of the traffic situation following the planning decision. That said I have a few questions
    - What is the traffic like around 16:00.
    - What is the latest time I should plan for leaving if I wish to avoid the traffic
    - Is the build up the same on N17 and Briarhill side exits.
    - Even if new planning application was successful has anyone seen any dates as to when this might be finished. I assume we are looking at late 2018 now.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,698 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Same as stated in your thread in Galway City - most of the IT jobs aren't in Parkmore West at all, so your career isn't really being harmed by Galway's traffic.

This might be different if you were some kind of medical device industry worker.

Advertisement