Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo navan

Options
  • 28-09-2016 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

hi, ive previously had a number of tattoos done by glen at true love. but he is no longer working in navan so need some recommendations for a tattooist in navan/ meath area.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 dickdonk14

Thanks for all your help

• Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Have a look at some of the other posts in this forum... the advice is generally good and and well considered...

Your attitude to getting a tattoo seems a bit blase to me. What kind of tattoo? style, colour, scale, level of detail? As someone who has more than one tattoo, you should probably know a little more about what is involved. Why only in Navan? If you want good work done why not travel the 50 or so km to another place for a quality job to suit your needs...

There may well be some very talented artists in Navan, I don't know, but people on this forum are generally interested in quality of design, creative process, quality of execution etc. and are willing to find the best artist to achieve what they want. So just picking a good artist in the local town may not encourage them to respond...

Try providing a few more details of what you'd like to achieve and see if you get more responses.

Navans' a great place & my family are from there, but there's a big world outside of Meath... If you are going to pay someone to mark your body permanently/for the rest of your life, it may be a good idea to consider travelling somewhere to get the right job done...

• Registered Users Posts: 49 dickdonk14

well that told me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

dickdonk14 wrote: »
    well that told me

lol, all that attitude!

In fairness, while I was a little blunt... I was only reacting to your snotty post. But I did give you lots of considered and useful advice. Now I'm gonna offer you some more advice: Maybe you should wait a few years until you turn 18 before making the decision to get a tattoo... judging by your display of decision making here I'd suggest you should consider holding off until you have grown into yourself a little.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Mod warning:

Keep it civil please folks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement