Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology project

Options
  • 28-09-2016 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi lads. I'm in TY and my biology teacher wants me to do a biology project for my whole mid term grade. The project has to be made up of 10 hand written A4 pages. It's due in 2 weeks but I have no idea what to do. I can't do a project based on cancer of performance enhancing drugs or concussion as they're already taken. Does anybody have any other ideas. I'm really stuck!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭carefulnowted

sos71 wrote: »
    Hi lads. I'm in TY and my biology teacher wants me to do a biology project for my whole mid term grade. The project has to be made up of 10 hand written A4 pages. It's due in 2 weeks but I have no idea what to do. I can't do a project based on cancer of performance enhancing drugs or concussion as they're already taken. Does anybody have any other ideas. I'm really stuck!

Prion diseases are pretty interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

Antibiotic Resistance?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Ponguin

I'd go for genetics, dolly the sheep etc. - most of it is actually really interesting :P

Advertisement