Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18th Birthday Party

Options
  • 28-09-2016 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

If anyone knows a venue that could host a 18th with just over 200 people please respond asap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Endapeterdl I have moved your post to its own thread, the thread you posted in was 8 years old and the info is most likely obsolete at this stage.

Could you give a bit more info on what you're looking for? Whereabouts are you looking to have it? What type of venue?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Endapeterdl

I am a twin and together are list of invited guests equals just over 200. We are looking for a venue in the South Dublin area. We hope we will be able to play music and have a bar. However, not everyone will be over 18 for the party any help will be much appreciated.

And thank you for putting my message in my own thread. @Cathmandoo

Advertisement