Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawal help 365

Options
  • 27-09-2016 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭

So I've moved to Spain and forgot to withdraw my money from my account.

When I went on to live chat, I was told the only withdrawal method allowed was bank wire because it was a paysafecard. I was trying to keep gambling off my bank account and now can't access my account and don't have the money to try and arb it out.

Anyone know if there's anything I can do/say to get them to withdraw to my moneybookers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

Maybe see if theyll do it to a PayPal account?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Maybe see if theyll do it to a PayPal account?

No same story :mad::(

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

and don't have the money to try and arb it out.

Mightn't be 100% safe as the 365 bets could be the winners and then you end up with more money in your 365 account. :(.
    Sell it to someone in Ireland so they can use it?
    Obviously they would have to be known to you and v.v.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Mightn't be 100% safe as the 365 bets could be the winners and then you end up with more money in your 365 account. :(.

Yeah of course, but I'd only pick selections that I'd be leaning towards on the exchange side.Not a failsafe but it will have to be an option if I still can't withdraw when I get home
    Sell it to someone in Ireland so they can use it?
    Obviously they would have to be known to you and v.v.

The account is suspended until I can phone when I'm in Ireland now so that's not possible. Plus in the end it'd be the same story, if the person wanted to withdraw 365 would be saying that it has to be withdrew to Bank. Ha pray that whoever I sell it to loses!

Cheers though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Is there a family member with an identical name as you who's bank account you could use .

Also they might post you a cheque ,you could hold onto the cheque until a time you can deposit ,not sure if there's a time limit you have to deposit a cheque incase it expires .

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Also they might post you a cheque ,

Unless it's a massive amount, bookies normally won't issue cheques any more.
    not sure if there's a time limit you have to deposit a cheque incase it expires .

6 months but getting it reissued is easy enough if you return it.

Advertisement