Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PWM Fan Splitters

Options
  • 27-09-2016 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I'm looking for a supplier of PWM fan splitters - I was dealing with Scan.co.uk but I keep getting my email orders being ignored and I have to use email as I need the VAT taken off the orders as its for resale. I have looked around online and its quite difficult to find retailers who actually stock these.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

I'm looking for a supplier of PWM fan splitters - I was dealing with Scan.co.uk but I keep getting my email orders being ignored and I have to use email as I need the VAT taken off the orders as its for resale. I have looked around online and its quite difficult to find retailers who actually stock these.

Do you need a lot of them? I'm pretty sure I saw them yesterday in Maplin, I know there was one for €8, which is probably stupid expensive like everything else there, but it's probably not that bad if it's just a once-off expense and you need one immediately?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fourtwozero

Unfortunately I'm looking for a regular supply at a reasonable -ish price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭game4it70

Lots here with good shipping cost.

Advertisement