Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Illegal dumping

Options
  • 27-09-2016 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just putting this out there. Living in Avondale and woke up this morning to find a bag of rubbish outside the wall of my house.
    I've seen a lot of dumping on this road lately but is this one is new on me. Has anyone else had this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭BBM77

I have seen it happen. On a street in the city centre they regularly find black bags of rubbish left on the street during the night. I am guessing somebody working nights leaves them there when it is quite.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Regularly see that happen near me...my feeling is that a lot of these scum who leave their rubbish around have plenty of money for their wants but have a misplaced sense of entitlement and zero civic pride..

BBM77 wrote: »
    I have seen it happen. On a street in the city centre they regularly find black bags of rubbish left on the street during the night. I am guessing somebody working nights leaves them there when it is quite.

Is it Henry Street you are talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The council were clearing bags dumped on the airport road, glad to see they were looking for evidence of the offenders in the rubbish.

It's the same in new rath, every free days a bag is dumped there.

But the worst I've ever seen of the n30 road to Enniscorthy on Sundays, looks like every Saturday night people dump their black bags along the road.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I wonder did the council ever follow up with that rubbish that they cleared from the Ard-Ri site a few months ago, I remember speaking to one of the guys clearing it up and he told me that 2 names had been found when they went through the rubbish. If Im not mistaken, the News and Star did a piece on it at the time also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭BBM77

Is it Henry Street you are talking about?

No it is not Henry Street.

Advertisement