Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Printing in Swords

Options
  • 26-09-2016 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭

Wondering about options to print some photos in Swords, I know Boots in Airside do them at 40 cents a photo, is there anywhere with better value?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Harvey Norman do them too, maybe give them a buzz to find out the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Homer

I use Harvey Norman regularly and find them the cheapest and also have a lot more options for larger prints and canvas etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Harvey Normans stop printing photos at half 5 for some arbitrary reason. I found this out after queuing and setting up my pictures at twenty five to six once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Mcabes in pavilions are good value. Can't remember exactly, but better than boots anyway.. ques are always to long in Harvey Norman for me to bother

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Camera Cabin on Swords Main St near BOI do it as well. I like to support independent businesses and they'll often round the price down a little on large batches.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Homer wrote: »
    I use Harvey Norman regularly and find them the cheapest and also have a lot more options for larger prints and canvas etc..

Also Very good quality in Harvey Normans. I dint know they stopped printing at 5.30. What I like about them is you can tall them to print them a little lighter or darker or boost contrast. The machines they use are good so they can tweak your images
    pinkypinky wrote: »
    Camera Cabin on Swords Main St near BOI do it as well. I like to support independent businesses and they'll often round the price down a little on large batches.

Got a a few done in Camera cabin early in the year and they were very good.

I never get prints done in a place like this early in the morning. The good wife helped set up one of the first digital photo consumer labs in Ireland, Grants in Baggot st and understands a lot about printing and chemical balancing and she still says It takes the machines time to heat up and you can get a slight colour cast on your prints as a result. Only a few places take enough care.

Advertisement