Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL 2016-2017 Shown on eir?

Options
  • 25-09-2016 6:40pm

Enjoying watching the World Cup Hockey on eir this season, I wonder if eir will be showing NHL? I understand it used to be a Setanta thing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Enjoying watching the World Cup Hockey on eir this season, I wonder if eir will be showing NHL? I understand it used to be a Setanta thing.

Setanta used to show five or six games a week but the standard of the coverage wasn't the best. There was no analysis between periods etc. ESPN used to have coverage over here prior to that and it was very good.

Currently watching Europe V Canada WCH Game 1 (Canada just scored) live on eir Sport 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Watching a re-run of lasts nights Chicago and St Louis game. Looks like Eir have the NHL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Watching a re-run of lasts nights Chicago and St Louis game. Looks like Eir have the NHL.

Is it any better than Setanta's coverage?

Advertisement