Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying PSU From Mindfactory??

Options
  • 25-09-2016 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Just wanted to check. If i buy a psu from Mindfactory will it come with an irish plug or a german/european plug?
    If so would using an adapter be ok or would it mess up the vaultage or something like that, haha?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

An EU plug, it'd be fine with an adapter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

An EU plug, it'd be fine with an adapter

Even if it came with an EU plug, wouldn't just changing the kettle lead to an Irish from current system solve any adapter problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Jack kelly wrote: »
    Just wanted to check. If i buy a psu from Mindfactory will it come with an irish plug or a german/european plug?
    If so would using an adapter be ok or would it mess up the vaultage or something like that, haha?

All countries in Europe use 230V @ 50Hz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Kings Inns or bust

Purely on the basis of the weight I'd be buying PSUs and cases from Amazon.co.uk

• Advertisement
Advertisement