Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP work experience in leinster house

Options
  • 24-09-2016 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Not sure if this is the right thread but anyways. Hi, as part of lcvp we have to do work experience for 5 days. After I leave school I'm thinking of studying European studies and working with the government and mabye even the EU. So I wanted to get a bit of a flavour of what that would be like.
    I really want to do work experience in leinster house or with politics. Would I have to apply to a certain TD to do that or could I apply to any department? Are there any other organisations I could do work experience in?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭vermin99

done work experience in ty,went to the local TD who was more then happy to have me with him,had me in the constinuency office, at Leinster house and just general politician stuff like attending ceremonies, i fpund it interesting .Now a member of the party and working away with the Td around elections and that

Advertisement