Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assistance in Maths Course

Options
  • 23-09-2016 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Apologies if my facts are slightly incorrect:

A close family member is having a difficult time passing a final subject for which he is finding it impossible to find some outside tutorial assistance-his course lecturer seems to be failing miserably.

Also, there seems to be some issue whereby exam answers (from old papers) are not available as others refuse to provide these on the basis of some "conflict of interest"or other-seems ludicrous to me.

Some grinds very badly needed (in quite a technical maths area) and I am seeking some advice as to one might find such assistance? Obviously the tutor would be well rewarded. I would be happy to explain the specific technical subject in private if it is necessary.

Thank you and hopefully someone out there can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 RoyalAcademy2

Anybody and bright ideas? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Sklarker

Does he have tutorials in the subject? I would imagine his tutor would be willing to give a dig out. Also, depending on the college, there should be some sort of maths learning centre that could be of help

• Registered Users Posts: 48 RoyalAcademy2

sorry for delay

the assistance offered is less than satisfactory (in quiet a complex mathematical subject) and some third party assistance needed.

I am reluctant to name the course publicly but would be happy to do so in private correspondence. Also, obviously, happy to pay for any assistance.

Advertisement