Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didcot Murders - New Richard Hall Documentary

Options
  • 22-09-2016 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

Hi Friends,

I know that ye all love a good conspiracy documentary, so I'm gonna post two. This is the first.

This is about the so called Wolverine Murders in Didcot. Richard is not happy with the conclusions that the inquiry came to. I enjoy Richard's work, and some of the stuff is very good, but I feel he lets himself down sometimes by being a bit petty, subjective and even childish at times. But this documentary is well produced.

Some funny moments as well. He records a phone call with one of Jed Allen's friends who says that he will "f**king end him" if he calls him again.

Enjoy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

I would not mind a 'good conspiracy theory' but this is just total nonsense from start to finish.
    I would not be surprised to read he has some legal issues as a result of this.
    ~~~~~

40:25 pic of knife held by right hand showing scorpion tatoo

47:17 left hand spider tattoo, no mention of scorpion?

So why show, without explanation, a knife being held which is
    clearly not the knife being spoken about?

weekly buy of drugs would be from a low level supplier
    such a supplier would not do such an intricate plan
    and murder four people to keep him silent. Far-fetched!

why would it be necessary to go off out into countryside
    to buy a couple of grams of heroin? There is no indicatin
    that his mother went to such lengths when she bought from the 'same dealer'.

the dealer then 'strangled him and strung him up' ... more
    ridiculous speculation. Makes me wonder how someone would
    easily overcome a 6+ feet body builder without lots of
    physical evidence being left.

From there on it gets even more far-fetched and ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

Look up the update john, he actually got to talk to the guy that told him that he would "f**king end him".

It's up on his channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Look up the update john, he actually got to talk to the guy that told him that he would "f**king end him".

It's up on his channel.

I saw a video called Update Part 1 of 3 which is 46 mins long.
    I have no wish to put myself through three more videos like the first. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭jenny smith

Hi Friends,

I know that ye all love a good conspiracy documentary, so I'm gonna post two. This is the first.

This is about the so called Wolverine Murders in Didcot. Richard is not happy with the conclusions that the inquiry came to. I enjoy Richard's work, and some of the stuff is very good, but I feel he lets himself down sometimes by being a bit petty, subjective and even childish at times. But this documentary is well produced.

Some funny moments as well. He records a phone call with one of Jed Allen's friends who says that he will "f**king end him" if he calls him again.

Enjoy.
    Wouldn't pay much attention to Hall. His Maddie McCann film is not objective. Despite the fact the cop has a criminal record Hall does not mention that but calls him Dr to suggest his respectability . Hall takes care to mention all the negative things about the McCann backers and investigators. i do not know what happened Maddie but Hall has an agenda. Propaganda not an investigation

So I would expect the same from this film

Advertisement