Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone doing the T-44-100 mission?

Options
  • 22-09-2016 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Anyone crazy enough to try this?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,079 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've started it, got 10% done so far. I've got free time coming up, it's that time of year to use up unused leave, so it works out for me in that regard at least.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Took one look at the tank and said hell no; I'll probably complete two or three tokens for the free gold but that will be about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Free gold? The only rewards I see with the token is Personal Reserves.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,079 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The free gold is only for unused tokens that are bought, not earned in game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Saves me even more time :P

• Advertisement

It's done. It really wasn't pretty, but it's done.

Mission completed! Reward:
    Vehicles added: T-44-100 (crew 100% sent to Barracks)
    Slots added: 1

I did buy a token for the French line, but did the other 7 nations. If you're a veteran with higher tier tanks, it becomes a miserable grind for the kills aspect. The requirements are simply too high for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭VikingG

Yes completed it as well... bought the Czech token though, I have only 1 czech tank, TVP, and not a big fan of it so did not fancy grinding through it.

The reward tank, T-44-100, though is very good, I have a good crew for it, doesnt need much gold to run so happy with that

Advertisement