Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betdaq nee customer

Options
  • 22-09-2016 8:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I was just seeing if yous would have any information regarding a problem I have recently had with Betdaq. I recently opened an account with them and made 2 deposits and bet winning and continued to bet with them throughout the afternoon,i got my funds up to 190 (including the 20). Then i went to withdraw and it was prohibited, i contacted them and they said this was due to my previous exclusion with parent company ladbrokes. They said that the exclusion was expired of which i was well aware and to email a hand written letter requesting the opening of the account, i did this and they had sent back my 20 pound without my request then once the letter was recieved they reopened the account with the 170 still there, i withdrew and it said it was processed so thinking nothing off it i waited for the accounts 2 reach my paypal, they did not, i logged into my account again and checked my statement they debited the funds to my account they removed them themselves, would i have much claim to these funds given that my previous exclusion with ladbrokes was expired and they took the bets?
    Thanks

Advertisement