Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Toy Show Moment

Options
  • 21-09-2016 11:28pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can you believe we are only 10 weeks away from this year's toy show?!? To celebrate let's remember your favourite Toy Show moments.

This is absolutely one of mine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

The closing credits.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Rochester wrote: »
    The closing credits.

Yea good shout some of the songs they close with are great. I particularly like the choir ones they end with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

The horologist.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Brilliant thread.

Poor Toby!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mezcita wrote: »
    The horologist.

Ah John Joe. He stole our hearts.

• Advertisement

Brilliant thread.

Poor Toby!

Ah poor Toby. I'm a lot older but I would have reacted the same way he did!! Haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

I thought this was a genuinely lovely moment , I remember following the Toy Show hash tag on the night and I have never seen Twitter explode the way it did when Ed Sheeran walked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭jelone

John Joe, he owns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Totally conceited but I'm putting this as mine :pac: apologies in advance elves :p but definitly being on it was my favourite !! :D

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    Totally conceited but I'm putting this as mine :pac: apologies in advance elves :p but definitly being on it was my favourite !! :D

Your toy show experience was one of my most favourite threads in the forum. I think we all were there with you that night. Well it felt like it anyway haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Glitzgirl wrote: »

I wonder will any Boardsie's make it this year!

kitten_k wrote: »

Fingers crossed. We'll all be in the draw and hoping that's for sure haha.

Loughc wrote: »
    Your toy show experience was one of my most favourite threads in the forum. I think we all were there with you that night. Well it felt like it anyway haha.

Thanks Loughc! Very sweet. It was definitly a memorable day and I loved the responses I got when i shared my experience here !

kitten_k wrote: »

I'm sure we will all have our names in anyway ! I'm wondering will lightening strike twice if I apply again :p :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭AG123

I have been applying for years and years!!!! Would be a dream come true to get tickets. You are very lucky to have been there last year glitzgirl!!😊 9 weeks to go! Can't wait.

Ed sheeran and Robbie Keane's surprise appearances are two of my favourite moments as well.

I'm bumping this as we're only a week away from the Toy Show, I'm bumping it with the greatest Toy Show moment for boards.ie

Our very own Glitzgirl got tickets and set up one of the best threads on boards Christmas Forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057528457

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Last year's opener was spectacular. People seem to slate Tubridy but can you imagine Pat Kenny doing that? At least Tubs actually likes kids!

Advertisement