Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worried about starting a new job very soon.

Options
  • 21-09-2016 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hello There,
    So I just need a little advice on something.
    I am starting a new job in roughly 2 weeks or so.. Haven't even got a start date yet.
    In a nutshell, it is in fast food in the airport and is my first ever job, I was informed at the end of my interview that it will be very pressurised with long hours and extremely busy and I am very nervous about it.
    I suffer from anxiety and was seeing someone about it (long story)
    Bottom Line, I met a few of my collegues at an induction day which went well and I got along with everyone.
    Problem is - I won't be working with everyone on my training course which is a bit nerve racking considering I got on really well with them, I don't really have any idea what to expect to be brutally honest...
    The person that interviewed me wasn't even my manager..
    Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Advertisement