Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stable and field cost for rent

Options
  • 21-09-2016 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi All,

I'm new to Boards but would just like to get some advice and rough costings. I have a stable (well a large extension to a large block built shed) and a field of approx .8 of an acre. I was recently letting a local girl use it to keep her horse and was charging her €200 a year for the use of both. The stable and field are right behind my house but has it's own driveway/entrance. Sadly her horse has been put down a few weeks ago due to old age and she is not thinking of getting another.

So.....I was planning on advertising the stable and field locally (Rush, Co. Dublin) but I really haven't got a clue what I should be looking for as a number of people thought that €200 was very cheap for what I let the girl have use of.

Their is no electricity but they have use of an outside tap. - I could get electricity put in easily enough if the rent would warrant it so any pointers and prices would be great.

I would have nothing to do with the horse myself in terms of mucking out or feeding so should I be asking for more than €200 a year or ask for a per week payment?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

Advertisement